Thursday, January 13, 2022

YES, ANIMALS DO EXPERIENCE ORGASMS


 https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/10/science/dolphins-clitoris-sex.html?action=click&module=Well&pgtype=Homepage&section=Science

The above article appeared in The New York Times today. Finally, finally, my long time question has been answered. I have been interested in whether female animals have orgasms for years. When I first started to Google the topic, I found nothing but bestiality sites or blogs. On one a man described in full loving detail how to get your female dog let you fuck her. Some years later, I actually found an article stating that many animals have their clitoris inside their vaginas, so intercourse directly stimulates it. It also stated that at some point, the female clitoris moved outside the vagina and sits where it does now above it. I'm not clear, as I haven't seen any research on it, why that happened in terms of evolution. A friend of mine often said that sometimes evolution doesn't improve things; it just doesn't worsen things so much that the species dies out. The wandering of the clit, however, has led to centuries of bad sex for many women, unfortunately. Still, male aggression overcame female reluctance and we ended up over-populating the earth anyway. 

Now, finally, there is actual research on this. We have come a long way. It's good to be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT TIME WOMAN!

I was extremely critical of this extremely privileged Arab woman, a human rights lawyer, for not speaking out against the genocide in Palest...