Thursday, January 6, 2022



https://news.yahoo.com/venmo-paypal-cash-app-must-191900276.html

This is why conservatives hate democrats! A democrat myself, I'm beginning to hate the extremist ones. The government wants to raise money to help the poor, the government goes after tax evaders. The government who can never enact meaningful finance reform can't go after the big guys (corporations and trillionaires )so who will it squeeze? Gig workers who get paid $601 for this or that. Mark my words, those who will be audited will be the low hanging fruit not people and entities with shark lawyers on retainers to sue the government or fight it in courts for years over the minutia of the tax code.  I'm fast turning Republican. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT TIME WOMAN!

I was extremely critical of this extremely privileged Arab woman, a human rights lawyer, for not speaking out against the genocide in Palest...