Saturday, December 11, 2021

LOOK AT IT THIS WAY

                         https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/10/opinion/supreme-court-abortion-roe.html

The article above appeared in The Times online today. A staunch pro-choicer, I have thought often of how America will look post Roe v. Wade. Like cannabis, it will be left to the states. Will there be migration? Maybe. Like we need more people in NYC! Will there be hardship and misery? Definitely. But there may also be a result that I don't mind. For a long time, as I have witnessed the https://metoomvmt.org, I have thought that it goes too far and becomes warped. When young women dress as they do, with tits and ass hanging out all over the place then complain that men look, well that's just hypocritical. I think many women love the male gaze. I know I do. But if you don't and don't want it to visit you, then dress appropriately to someone with that claim and aim. So, back to the no-choice America: Maybe this will get women to keep their legs closed more often. Maybe it will put a dent into the hook-up culture that is sold as feminism but is far from it. Men and women are equal but not the same. Biologically and chemically and physiologically we are different. And as such I don't believe casual sex is what women really want, or what imparts equal pleasure to both sexes. Men don't need us to get off, we, however, need them. They don't need us to do anything to them, just lie there. But we need them to either get hard or use their other body parts, like hands and mouth. So, hey, maybe, we'll go back to the days when men actually had to win a girl, court a girl, shell out for a girl to get her to spread her legs. Not like nowadays when it's basically a free for all. 

And that's my brand of feminism babies 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT TIME WOMAN!

I was extremely critical of this extremely privileged Arab woman, a human rights lawyer, for not speaking out against the genocide in Palest...