Sunday, May 22, 2022

FUR IS EVIL


https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/22/health/coronavirus-mink-michigan-spillover.html 

In my 20s, I had two fur coats, a brown mink and a silver fox. They were both very warm. Then my friend Carolyn Mahboubi told me to watch a video on fur farms. I sold my furs and haven't worn one since. Nowadays, with all the alternatives, there is no need to wear fur for warmth. Those who do for status and show of wealth, are morally bankrupt. These animals are treated as objects, dead before being killed, worse than agricultural animals. Look at them all at the wires like human prisoners. Perhaps the association between Covid and fur farms will pursue more people to give up supporting the torture of these animals and vacuous symbols of material prosperity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT TIME WOMAN!

I was extremely critical of this extremely privileged Arab woman, a human rights lawyer, for not speaking out against the genocide in Palest...