Tuesday, May 3, 2022

BIG FUCKING SURPRISE

 


https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/05/03/us/roe-wade-abortion-supreme-court

It's really great that nobody reads my blog because I can say whatever the fuck I want. In this instance, I blogged about this abortion ruling coming down from this court some months back. Anyone who is surprised at this news is also surprised that Putin is a murderous maniac, but the human population has a nasty habit of not seeing danger coming until it hits it square in the face. Climate Crisis, anyone?!

Having said that, this news is great for Democrats during the mid-terms. Now, hopefully, we will not  lose seats in Congress but gain some. We'll see how galvanizing the threat of land of no-abortions will be. I still say, volunteers and entrepreneurs should open their homes/airbnbs to abortion tourism.  Doesn't matter principle or profit, somebody should help young women keep their lives as they want them to be, not as some assholes tell them it must be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT TIME WOMAN!

I was extremely critical of this extremely privileged Arab woman, a human rights lawyer, for not speaking out against the genocide in Palest...