Thursday, February 10, 2022

GOOD JOB THE NEW YORK TIMES

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/10/opinion/factory-farming-chicken.html 

I believe that humans are omnivores; like our cousins, the chimps, we have the teeth structure to prove it. But only humans torture their food for greed. I have limited my consumption of meat to beef and chicken, always free range when I buy to cook at home. At restaurants, it's harder to hold to principles. I commend the Times for putting this horrific issue on its front online page and bringing it into the mainstream. I hope we all think about these images when we eat our next meat meal

The New York Times
 

Your comment has been approved!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with The New York Times community.

Shadi Mir | NYC
Thank you for bringing this issue to the forefront and hopefully to the attention of mainstream consumers of conventionally raised meat. I believe, humans are omnivores (our teeth structure proves it), but to treat live animals as inanimate objects in name of profit is monstrous. I hope the government passes regulations to limit this kind of animal exploitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT TIME WOMAN!

I was extremely critical of this extremely privileged Arab woman, a human rights lawyer, for not speaking out against the genocide in Palest...