Tuesday, March 5, 2024

THE PRINCESS GETS A POSSIBLE TUMMY TUCK

                    Photo by Toby Melville/WPA Pool/Getty Images. 

    So the world is speculating about Kate Middleton's abdominal surgery. Since my comment on Yahoo was rejected by the PC police turned AI, I will tell you here and now that the woman has had a tummy tuck. Why so much secrecy then if not to shield the princess from looking vain, but after three kids and the rumors of William prancing with another woman, I would want one too. So, I hope everyone would leave her alone. She might look perfect and act as perfectly as the press allows her, but no one's life is perfect.

So, I can delete this post and pretend that I never said those stupid things, but I'm not America pretending I was never racist with pulling down all the offensive statues. I guess I preferred to think that Kate Middleton's problem was a lot sillier than it is, and also didn't the palace actually say, it wasn't cancer initially? Well, always PR whores what else can cure the doctored photo (so stupid everybody does it and those most scrutinized shouldn't? Talk about a double standard. Being royal is hell : ) And the initial palace secrecy but the nation rallying around a sick princess. But I got to say, with Charles' diagnosis and now Kate's I wonder whether Megan Markle is thinking karma is a bitch, bitches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT TIME WOMAN!

I was extremely critical of this extremely privileged Arab woman, a human rights lawyer, for not speaking out against the genocide in Palest...