Sunday, February 4, 2024

THE INHUMANITY OF THE EDITORS OF THE NY TIMES


I had stopped blogging for a while, a long while, as I was working on my novel, Dancing The Enemy. But somethings just get my goat too much for me to stay silent. Below is the link to the front page of digital NY Times. There is a terrible picture of a suffering boy trying not to cry somewhere in the rubbles of Gaza. And right next to it an Arab woman will teach you how to make fluffy rice every time. Really? Who are we who can look at the photo of the boy then just like that turn our attention to how to make rice? The editors of this, one of our most venerable publications, are stupid. What hope is there for the rest of human society?





No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT TIME WOMAN!

I was extremely critical of this extremely privileged Arab woman, a human rights lawyer, for not speaking out against the genocide in Palest...