I don't care if you are black, or white, brown or purple, I shouldn't have to see this lard-stuffed whale on my screen first thing in the morning. Fat is ugly, fat is unhealthy, at least this much of it. The clothing industry is pushing "fat is beautiful" to sell clothes and the "woke" idiots are just PC zombies who follow whatever social media and pop culture of the moment dictate for them to follow. I'm revolted by this woman's ass in my face. I hope you are too.
A writer's journey through the writing process and beyond. May my story ease your pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LETS NOT CHEER FOR THE STUPID
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/07/14/nyregion/nyc-specialized-schools-black-hispanic.html I write on my little blog that no one reads when I...
-
Get ready to speak Russian : ) https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2026/5/4/nato-chief-says-europeans-have-gotten-the-message-from-trump-on-defen...
-
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2026/5/1/iranian-nobel-laureate-narges-mohammadi-hospitalised-as-health-deteriorates THE MULLAHS ARE OBVIOU...
-
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/21/world/middleeast/iran-economy-israel-war.html If I try to respond in their comments section, The Times ...
No comments:
Post a Comment